I am enthusiastic about establishing a relationship of trust with my patients while determining their clinical needs and desires. I take great pride in formulating treatment plans specific to each patient and delivering excellent outcomes. As a healthcare provider, I am an avid believer in continuing education in order to provide my patients with state-of-the-art treatment.
I received degrees in psychology and microbiology from the University of Arkansas followed by a Master of Science in Biology working in Molecular Genetics. I obtained my Doctorate of Dental Medicine from the University of Louisville. Following dental school, I completed a general practice residency receiving advanced training in oral surgery, dental implant placement, endodontics (root canals), and restorative and cosmetic dentistry at the University of Tennessee Medical Center in Knoxville, TN.
- American Dental Association
- American Academy of Facial Esthetics
- Arkansas State Dental Association/Executive Council Member
- Northwest Arkansas Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation
- Academy of Interdisciplinary Dentofacial Therapy
- Northwest Arkansas Study Club
- Northwest Arkansas Free Health and Dental Clinic
Outside the Office
I was raised in Fayetteville and returned home after practicing in Tennessee for several years. I live in Fayetteville with my wife Leah, who is also a dentist, son Evan, daughter Charlotte, and our German Shepherd Ozzy. I am a member of St. Paul’s Church. I enjoy volunteer work and have served on multiple mission trips to Belize, Central America. I volunteer my services locally at the Northwest Arkansas Free Health Clinic. When not working, I enjoy spending time with family and friends as well as following Arkansas Razorback sports.